Number of States Visited
Memorable Travel Experience(s)
1. Visited All 50 State Between June 2016 - September 2022 , Spent the Night in Each State , Visited Something in Every State
( including Washington DC )
2. Visited 21 National Parks
3. Visited/ Stayed over night in several locations on Route 66 , Visited all 5 Great Lakes and Niagara Falls , Visited Pacific , Atlantic and Artic Oceans . Visited Several Locations on the Oregon Trail
4. Been to the Easternmost point of all US land in Lubec Maine , Northernmost point of all US land at Point Barrow Alaska , Southernmost point in continental US in Key West Florida , Westernmost Point on the Island Of Oahu in Hawaii .
5. Visited many Pop Culture / Movie Locations . A few that where are favorites are where Bonnie and Clyde where killed , Many Stephen King Movie/Book Locations in Maine , Field of Dreams in Iowa and many Forrest Gump Movie/running locations , Stanley Hotel in Colorado and many more .
6. Been to Several pro sporting events ( including all 4 major pro sports )
7. The most important memories of all are getting engaged at Palo Duro Canyon in Texas , Completing all 50 States in same year Kenneth Collins finished high school and when being diagnosed with leukemia in March 2020 was able to put it in remission and complete this goal .
My Favorite Place On My Journey
How I saw each state and joined the All Fifty Club
With a Purpose
What's next for me on my journey
rest & celebrate
Travel back to favorite places
Explore more of the U.S.A.