As of August 20, 2019, I have been to all 50 U.S. states plus Washington, D.C. I was able to add on Puerto Rico in 2020, and I added on the U.S. Virgin Islands in 2021. My favorite places in the U.S.A. have been: Honolulu, Phoenix, and the Florida Keys.
I have visited several other countries throughout the world: Canada, England, France, Italy, Vatican City, Israel, and New Zealand. I hope to next visit Germany and Spain in the summer of 2022.
Besides travel, I always enjoy: tennis, biking, woodworking, rock music, and crime television shows. I am an attorney in Florida and in New Jersey.
Number of States Visited
Memorable Travel Experience(s)
1. I enjoyed the tropical foliage, the mountains, the waterfalls, the animals, and the different colors of sand in Hawaii. This admiration was most notable on Maui’s Road to Hana.
2. It was incredible to observe the saguaro cacti in Arizona at Saguaro National Park. There was something surreal about the Sonoran Desert, in particular at sunset.
3. I loved the ability to snorkel in the turquoise blue waters of the Florida Keys. The coral, the fish, and the tranquility were awesome!
4. California has such diversity. I especially enjoyed the low desert at Death Valley, the spas in Palm Springs, and the vineyards of wine country in Napa.
5. I was mesmerized by the beauty of Colorado’s snowy 14,000 foot mountains, its huge trees, and its gorgeous lakes. The views at the Summit of Pike’s Peak and the panorama from Garden of the Gods were some of my best Coloradan memories.
My Favorite Place On My Journey
How I saw each state and joined the All Fifty Club
With a Purpose
What's next for me on my journey
rest & celebrate
Travel back to favorite places
Travel more internationally
Explore more of the U.S.A.
Go to the U.S. Territories
Go to all the Canadian Provinces